PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 NOTICE (“NOTICE”)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) is an act to regulate the processing of personal data in a commercial transaction. In compliance with the regulations of PDPA for FGV to manage the personal data collected from the users through the usage of FGV’s website, this Notice is hereby issued to all user of this website.
Purposes For Collection Of Personal Data
FGV may use the collected personal data for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Internal record keeping;
- To provide services to the user(s);
- To customize FGV’s website according to the user(s)’ interests;
- To enable the user(s) to provide feedbacks to FGV;
- To assess user(s)’ job applications;
- To administer the user(s) participations in any contest/programme related to the public organized by FGV;
- To have a better understanding of the user(s)’ needs as FGV’s customer;
- For security and fraud prevention purposes;
- For inclusion in media engagements and/or any relevant or related events organized by FGV;
- For preparation of guest invitations, registration and/or sign-ups for any events organized by FGV;
- For printing and on-line publication.
(collectively, “the Purposes”)
Collection And Description Of Personal Data
The user(s)’ personal data will be collected from various on-line forms, links, applications and platforms made available during visits to this website, in which, the user(s) may be required to provide amongst others, the user(s)’ name, user(s)’ image, company’s name, address, country, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email address.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The personal data collected may be disclosed, disseminated and/or transferred within FGV Group of Companies (including the holding company, subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies as well as their subsidiaries, associated and affiliated companies, both local and international), whether present or future or to any third party organizations or persons for the purpose of fulfilling FGV’s obligations to the user(s) in respect of the Purposes and all other relevant purposes including to provide integrated services, maintaining and storing records.
In view of the above, FGV is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of all personal data provided by the user(s). It is the user(s)’ obligation to ensure that all personal data submitted are accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all aspects. For the avoidance of doubt, FGV shall not be responsible for any personal data which are inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and not updated. Further, FGV may request the user(s) assistance to procure the third party consent whose personal data is made available and submitted to FGV and the user(s) hereby agree to use its best endeavours to do so.
Security Of Personal Data
FGV adheres to strict procedures and security features to prevent authorization access wherever possible. In the event the personal data retained is no longer required for the said Purposes, FGV shall destroy and/or delete the personal data from FGV’s records and system in accordance with FGV’s Document Retention Policy. Nevertheless, user(s) may request for the removal or deletion of its personal data or make correction and/or update the user(s)’ personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated via email to email@example.com.
User(s) hereby declares its consent to the processing of personal data by FGV and have read, understood and accepted the terms stated herein.
Changes To The Notice
FGV reserves the rights to amend this Notice from time to time without prior notice to the user(s).
This website and its content is copyright of FGV Holdings Berhad © 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- The user may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for the user’s personal and non-commercial use only; and
- The user may copy the content to individual third parties for personal use, but only if the user acknowledges the website as the source of the material
- The user may not, except with FGV’s written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, or transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.